Thursday, March 29, 2012

Read This

Today I want to share with you what kind of books I enjoy reading. When I was a little girl I wanted to read fairy tales like Snow White, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast and so on. In high school I was into love novels and I can say that I have read all the books of Danielle Steel (for 10 years she was my favorite author).
After the Twilight Saga euphoria I become interested in books about mystical creatures and places. So I read all books of the Twilight Saga, and they were pretty good (also I watched the movies and I can't wait for the last sequel). Then, after watching few episodes of the TV show "The Vampire Diaries" I bought the first 6 books and I start reading them. Currently I am reading the book 5 "The Return: Nightfall".
So basically I can say for myself that I want to read fictional books with love story in them.
What about you? What kind of books do you prefer? And what are you reading now?
Feel free to comment
XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. Follow me, and leave a link to your blog so I can follow you back....XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...