Friday, April 13, 2012

Game of Thrones


My sister convinced me few days ago to order the Game of Thrones books set from Amazon, which we got today. Well, we start watching the TV show, but I couldn't make it through one episode, and that was it. While I was in Macedonia, my sister continued watching the show, and got so addicted to it that the only thing she was talking about was Game of Thrones.
This set was 21.51 € (from amazon.it). The books are not of a great quality, but for 5 € each are great (the ratio price/quality is excellent).  I'm planning to start reading them as soon as possible, and maybe after that I would want to watch the TV show.




Book one: A Game of Thrones

Book two: A Clash of Kings
Book three: A Storm of Swords
Book four: A Feast for Crows
What do you think about these books? Are they worth reading? Let me know.
Thanks for reading, and feel free to comment...
XOXO
P.S. You can also follow me on Bloglovin and Pinterest...

1 comment:

  1. I really want to read these books and start watching the series. It looks really good!
    xx, Kels

    www.misscouture17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Follow me, and leave a link to your blog so I can follow you back....XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...