Thursday, April 12, 2012

New Stuff

Hi sweeties! How are you today? I was studying till now, and I feel exhausted. O.K. the important thing is that today I bought two new things, the GARNIER Anti-Puff Eye Roller and Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller. I had been using the Anti-Puff Eye Roller for few years, and I'm very satisfied. As for the Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller, I wanted to try it, but I wasn't sure how it would be, but as I heard it is great. I can't wait to try it.


 So what do you think? Thanks for reading and feel free to comment, I love to read your comments....
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. These two products work so well, but I think they could combine the two! I feel that I'm always combating puffiness and dark circles so I would want to use both at the same time! I've used clinique's all about eyes and that worked well too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Follow me, and leave a link to your blog so I can follow you back....XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...