Thursday, April 5, 2012

TV Shows

Let's talk about TV shows today. I'm a big fan of the television and I watch a lot of  TV shows. Most of them are related with fashion, but sometimes I want to watch shows with supernatural theme. Yesterday I watched the last two episodes of "Jane by Design". This is a TV show about young girl (Jane) who wants to work in the fashion world, or to put it differently her passion is fashion. Well, I'm not so impressed of the show, but I can say that is O.K, at least I can learn something about the fashion world and I can use some fashion tips they give.
The other show that I'm watching is "Pretty Little Liars", which I'm sure everybody has heard of it. This show is so great that I can't wait till the next season in July/August. Plus the style of the girls is awesome. All in all it's my favorite show right now. I'm not going to talk about the show because I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't watched it yet, but my recommendation is to star immediately. Believe me you won't be able to stop until you finish all the episodes.
Next on the repertoire is "The Lying Game". this is also great show, very mysterious and with excellent style. This show is based on book written by the same author as "Pretty Little Liars" (Sara Shepard). The location of the show is in Phoenix and as you can imagine the weather is always beautiful, and simply it invites you to leave all behind and to move there. I also recommend this show if you want to see great style, and off course if you are interested in mysteries.
Finally, we arrived to "90210". I have also watched the first series of 90210 (Beverly Hills) when I was 11 or 12 but at that time I couldn't understand the show because I didn't know anything about love and relationships :) What interested me about this show was (off course) the location. I've always wanted to visit Beverly Hills. also the style of the girls is leaving you speachless, and the boys wow...
So, waht about you? What is your favorite TV show?
Thanks for reading, and feel free to comment.
XOXO

3 comments:

  1. I really love the oc, gossip girl and hart of dixie! But I've already seen an episode of pretty little liars and I liked it :P !

    http://i-queenb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great choice :) I also watch hart of dixie and gossip girl....

      Delete
  2. I love pretty little liars! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Follow me, and leave a link to your blog so I can follow you back....XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...