Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Turn off the lights

Hi everybody!!!! Today I'm pretty tired, because I was in Macedonia and I've decided to come back to Italy by bus, which I can say was very stupid of my side. I was traveling for 24 hours, without sleep and without decent cup of coffee. Well now I know for the next time I wont make the same mistake.
O.K. enough for my trip. I've bought from Macedonia two nail polishes and I've just done my nails and I want to share some pictures with you. What is interesting about these nail polishes is the fact that they cost me less that 1 € (yeah both of them). They can't brag with quality, but the place that sells them has one million different shades and I can't resist them.


Sorry about the bad quality of the photos, it is my plan to buy new camera soon.
The first step is to apply neon green nail polish.


Then the next step is to apply green glitter nail polish.


This is very easy to do, and also you can try with other colors.
Thanks for reading, I'm off to bed now :)
Feel free to comment...
XOXO

5 comments:

  1. Awesome :) I also got some nailpolish from Macedonia, and I think it's GREAT! Cheap and so good!

    http://i-queenb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea! I would not be able to handle a 24 hour bus ride! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment, I love your blog so i'll definitely follow back!
    xx, Kels

    www.misscouture17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow 24 hours, that is so long! That nailpolish is beautiful! love the green color!

    ps: win a Emma Watson look alike dress on our blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got such nice stuff/ideas! Follow each other?
    www.hipstalurquirkyfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Follow me, and leave a link to your blog so I can follow you back....XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...